Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wednesday's Quiz Topics

Here’s a list of topics that will be covered on this Wednesday’s Quiz.

Quiz – Sections 5.3-4
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, Part I (Sec. 5.3, #9,13,17)
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, Part II (Sec. 5.3, #31,41)
Determine general indefinite integrals (+C!) (Sec. 5.4, #9)
Evaluate definite integrals (Sec. 5.4, #19,25,29)
Explain the meaning of a definite integral expression. (Sec. 5.4, #47,48)
Displacement vs. Total Distance Traveled (Sec. 5.4, #55)

Oh, by the way, no calculators on this one...

I’ll be in early Wednesday and I’ll check in tonight online. See you in class!

"Success is a peace of mind which is a direct result of... knowing that you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming."
-John Wooden

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger John said...

No Mr. French!!! this takes away my TI-89 TITANIUM "advantage"!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger AbbeySomething said...

Aw, but Mr. French! Saying "no calculators" is like saying "no brains!" How will I add and divide all by myself?

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger jamesy wamesy said...

Exactly, Jean! You already come up with things like -0 as it is. Imagine what will happen without a calculator. You'll probably encounter even more difficulty in transforming to slope-intercept form!

HI MR. FRENCH!!! I'm studying for my math quiz right now but I'm really tired!!!!! And yeah...I don't like the sound of that non-calculator thing... Anyways...JUST THOUGHT I'D SAY HI!!!!!!


-James Covington Mears
Flintridge Preparatory School '07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home