Sunday, December 17, 2006

MR JONES = MR FRENCH

Because I have way too much time on my hands, I was checking to see if the YouTube was working, and stumbled across Mr. French's comment on Mr. Jones blog. Thought I'd share with you all!! Hahaha I love our class.

-Lauren


(Mr. French writing on Mr. Jones' blog)

Mr. French
Dec 18th, 2006 at 3:27 am

Hello Mr. Jones! It’s Mr. French from across the sea with the crazy calculus class. I just thought you’d like to know you’ve become something of a cult figure with my students. In fact, you made it into some of their calculus/math holiday songs this year! Here’s a link to one of their videos. The girl on the right is Sophie…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2HPAfH5no
Thank you for your comments!
Mr. French

http://www.jonesieboy.co.uk/blog/2006/12/14/blogging-for-beginners-posting-and-commenting-tips/#comment-355

1 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - nice song, and thanks for the mention! Is it just my imagination, or is there some miming going on there?

I've been showing this to all my classes, trying to convince that that I'm internationally famous. They're not convinced :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home