Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Problem....

Mr. French, for the past 45 minutes, I have been desperately trying to make my blog, but photobucket is "down for maintenance" and I can't post all of my pictures!!! I also tried directly posting them from paint, but the image appeared blank. When I tried to save it as a web page and then convert them to images it said "error: equation.html must support jpeg or gif." I feel like I've done everything in my power to try and fix this, Mr. French!

-James

Ok, this is an update of 10 minutes later. I finally figured out how to upload them as regular images, Mr. French. But in the denominator, the squares aren't showing up because internet explorer doesn't support them or something. So I don't want to post it yet, because it's incorrect information that will confuse people!

-James
Ok, Mr. French it's now 2:37 AM, and I figured out how to get everything to post correctly...except for the graphs. I could do it with photobucket, but that's still down. And I don't want to post it yet, because I don't want to without it being absolutely complete! (I even used winplot like you suggested!)

-James

Ok, Mr. French. It's 3:50 am, and I finally figured out how to get the graphs to come out ok. The numbers are kind of small though. I'm not sure if I should post it. Maybe I should wait for photobucket to come back? Well, I'm sleeping. Night!

-James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home